13.7.09

Never saw something so cute

Benefitfragr.png picture by Fabulousblog


O-my-god! These are the cutest things I've ever seen. And guess where they're from? Ofcourse, from Benefit. They come in little boxes printed with each a different house. I think if you put these three boxes next to eachother, you really have a vision that you're in Bath! Who doesn't want that?

And maybe most important, they smell really good also!
First Laugh with me Lee Lee: a woody floral with notes of cassis, melon, lily and amber. 
And then there is Something about Sofia, an oriental floral, with notes of freesia, jasmine sambac, musk and vanilla bean. Last but not least My place or yours Gina is the Mae West seductress of the bunch – a woody oriental with pink pepper, peony and patchouli.

They're $36,- and €36,99 at Sephora.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for your lovely note! Hope to see you soon!
xoxo
Chloë